In the event that your vehicle has been impounded, the following is a general guideline of the necessary paperwork you will need in order to claim your vehicle.
TO RELEASE A VEHICLE YOU WILL NEED THE FOLLOWING:
- Valid Driver's License and/or Government Issued Photo Identification Card (passport, military ID card, state issued ID card)
- Proof of Ownership – Vehicle title, Vehicle Registration, Bill of Sale, Valid Insurance policy
- All fees are to be paid in Cash / Visa / MasterCard
- If a "Hold" has been placed on your vehicle by any police agency, you must obtain a release from that agency before the vehicle can be released.
- Owner must be present- a notarized letter is required if someone other than the owner is picking up the vehicle or personal items.